Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, - download pdf or read online
By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a entire therapy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental technique and the translation of adsorption info received with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques catch the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read Online or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
This e-book bridges 3 diversified fields: nanoscience, bioscience, and environmental sciences. It starts off with primary electrostatics at interfaces and encompasses a targeted description of primary theories facing electric double layers round a charged particle, electrokinetics, and electric double layer interplay among charged debris.
This quantity chronicles the complaints of the ninth foreign Symposium on debris on Surfaces: Detection, Adhesion and elimination held in Philadelphia, PA, June 2004. The learn of debris on surfaces is crucially very important in a legion of various technological parts, starting from microelectronics to biomedical to area.
Designed as a benchtop instrument, the sequence contains precise and trustworthy experimental methods for the training of universal yet imp ortant beginning compounds, geared up in response to the periodic desk. homes of the compounds and extra references also are supplied. more often than not, no strict borderline has been drawn among inorganic and organometallic compounds.
Catalytic fabrics are necessary to approximately each advertisement and business chemical method that allows you to make response instances swifter and extra effective. figuring out the microstructure of such fabrics is key to designing more advantageous catalytic homes. This quantity within the fabrics characterization sequence studies the extra universal varieties characterization equipment used for realizing floor and structural houses of so much sorts of commercially used catalytic fabrics.
- Characterization of Nanocomposites: Technology and Industrial Applications
- Fuel Cell Science: Theory, Fundamentals, and Biocatalysis (The Wiley Series on Electrocatalysis and Electrochemistry)
- New Developments and Application in Chemical Reaction Engineering: Proceedings of the 4th Asia-Pacific Chemical Reaction Engineering Symposium (APCRE '05), ... (Studies in Surface Science and Catalysis)
- Structure—Performance Relationships in Surfactants: Revised and Expanded, Second Edition
Extra resources for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications
Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications by Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing