Download e-book for kindle: BoomER Emergency Room Survival Book for Baby Boomers and by Robert Derlet,Joel Cohen
By Robert Derlet,Joel Cohen
* Insightful, transformational method of stroke prevention and identification
* Novel approach to establish refined center assault indicators that may end up lifesaving
* study an unique "Die-Happy" end-of-life plan that sheds mild on a tough and daunting technique all adults dread
BoomER is a worthy go-to source co-authored by means of specialists in geriatric care and emergency medicine.
Read or Download BoomER Emergency Room Survival Book for Baby Boomers and Older Folks PDF
Best physician & patient books
A complete reference on analysis and assessment of reproductive dangers and genetically comparable high-risk pregnancies. Authored through foreign crew of specialists, this ebook is equipped in keeping with diagnostic procedure, resource of reproductive danger, and method below evaluate. positive aspects the newest imaging expertise, a overview of genetics, molecular biology, and cytogenetics, and designated chapters on counseling, cross-cultural, felony, and moral concerns.
The realm turns out ever smaller and ever faster: environmental, public health and wellbeing, commercial and cultural approaches function ever extra on an international, instead of an area scale. Does this method, occasionally often called globalisation, draw us nearer jointly, or force us extra aside, from an ethical viewpoint?
A enjoyable, quickly, potent means for college students to benefit the best way to practice an entire diagnostic exam in keeping with content material from the vintage point-of-care consultant DeGowin’s Diagnostic exam, those flashcards allow scholars to comb up on their diagnostic exam procedural talents through asking questions that try out their wisdom and supplying solutions that impart must-know details.
Study the diagnostic method in inner drugs with this attractive, case-based approachSymptom to prognosis teaches you an evidence-based, step by step approach for comparing, diagnosing, and treating sufferers according to their medical court cases. via utilising this strategy, it is possible for you to to acknowledge particular ailments and prescribe the simplest treatment.
- Talk to Your Doc: The Patient's Guide (Healthcare Series)
- History and Clinical Examination at a Glance
- Advanced Consulting in Family Medicine: The Consultation Expertise Model
- The Ethics of Conditional Confidentiality: A Practice Model for Mental Health Professionals
- Bates' Pocket Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
- Why the Church Needs Bioethics: A Guide to Wise Engagement with Life’s Challenges
Additional resources for BoomER Emergency Room Survival Book for Baby Boomers and Older Folks
BoomER Emergency Room Survival Book for Baby Boomers and Older Folks by Robert Derlet,Joel Cohen